45 minute classes
Help your child discover the love of music! This summer (2021) our classes will be outdoors and we are very excited to be sharing music with our friends again in person.
Playing outdoors is such fun for children, and so very important, especially in our day. There are many sounds to hear, wonderful places to play and work, and room to move, move, move! Go outside with your child!
- Sing about ducks and birds
- March around to The Grand Old Duke of York
- Go fishing
- Listen to the Robin or Owl sing
- Make music with your friends and family
- Musikgarten recordings that will keep your attention. You’ll hear fast-tempo music as well as calming, slower relaxing music. The recordings come in two formats: CD and downloadable recordings.
- 24 page children’s picture/activity book
- The class fee also includes all instruments for our weekly classes the Instrument pack contains two sets of sticks, two maracas, Two Jingles, a set of finger cymbals, and two scarves in a soft cloth bag.
|Total:||$400 includes 6 classes, 2 make up classes, home material and class instruments|